Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cat repellent that does not deter birds?

I have a bird feeder above my flower/tomato windowbox, which is at ground level. The cats like to poop in the soil there, and I am worried that the cats will kill some birds too.


I am concerned about using most cat repellents because they might harm, or deter, the birds. Cayenne pepper, for example, could be bad for the birds.


Is there some herb, or whatever, that will keep the cats away but not deter or harm the birds?Cat repellent that does not deter birds?
Hey there ! That's what I have been using for ages and I'm personally pleased with that :


20 -lemon oil


10 drops -capsicum (Liquid) which is cayenne pepper


20 drops -eucalyptus oil


1 quart -Water


Mix, shake well. May be sprayed on furniture, carpet, upholstery.


These are approximate amounts. Experiment.


Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment