Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My friends say that sugar water works better then mosquito repellent for gettig rid of them. is that true?

i have a mosquito bite and my goal is to try not to get alot of them. i used repellent but that didnt work very well. my friends say that sugar water will do the trick. should i do it?? im a bit suspicious.My friends say that sugar water works better then mosquito repellent for gettig rid of them. is that true?
That is NOT true. If anything, it will actually help enhance your skin's natural scent and attract them even more. They do, however, despise dryer sheets. Another thing, we did this in the Marines...take equal parts of Avon Skin So Soft and rubbing alcohol, mix them, spray on, and you're good to go. Works like a charm. Sugar water=BAD NEWS!My friends say that sugar water works better then mosquito repellent for gettig rid of them. is that true?
Try lavender soap and scent bugs don't like that smell too much.
No way!!! that will attract mozzies, they will zoom in on you like some giant lollipop. Your friend is yanking your chain.
Your friend is a dork and tryying to get you bit more. Sugqar water will only attract the mosquitos. That was not very nice of your friend.
I use patchoulli oil mixed with a carrier oil to ward off the skeeters. They just don't like it.
Sounds to me your friends are settn ya up. Some friends, I think you should repel your friends instead. lol
its not true, sugar water will attract more mosquito, just use repellent or follow above answerers

No comments:

Post a Comment