Friday, May 14, 2010

What is the best insect/mosquito repellent?

I'm off to Mexico in May and was wondering if anyone could recommend a decent mosquito repellent.





I've heard that Jungle Formula Ex-Strength and Incognito (a natural spray containing citronella) are good. Anyone tried these?





Muchas gracias mis amigos! ;)What is the best insect/mosquito repellent?
Jungle Formula works for me - and I'm the human equivalent to mosquito's of honey to bees!What is the best insect/mosquito repellent?
Try Brewers yeast tablets and I also found Avon Skin So Soft used with the pills work. don`t laugh I have worked in different parts of the world and this combination works for me. you will also smell better than those sprays. the americans use s.s.s. as a insect repellent.
Yeah go for a jungle formula on!


My mum gets eaten alive by mossies but with jungle formula replent she only gets few.





unfortunately no replent will keep them away 100% but that will defo help.





Have lovely time in mexico, you lucky thing!
The thing that works best for me is Avon skin so soft, you can get it in a spray and for some reason insects hate it.
I find the best is Autan...comes in spray and lotion...lotion does not have the strong odor. Can get it at grocery stores or farmacias.

No comments:

Post a Comment