Friday, May 14, 2010

Does Off insect repellent work for ants?

Also will carpet flea powder get rid of ants? I don't have any ant poison right now so I'm hoping this will work for now.Does Off insect repellent work for ants?
NO!! mosquitoes bite the heck out of them no matter what! JK


I have always used Terro brand ant killer. it takes a couple weeks for the little buggers to drag it back to the colony and kill them. last year I found the little out door bait cups where you just pop the foil down on the cup and it drains into the resivor. set it where no pets or kids will mess with it and bingo!Does Off insect repellent work for ants?
The best thing I've used is biological washing powder. Aparently they love the smell so take it back to the nest and it kills them, I notice a big reduction when this has been done for a couple of weeks. Be careful if you have pets or small children though!
http://www.100cleaningtips.com/pests/ant鈥?/a>


Home remedies with no poison! Hope this helps!
  • clarins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment