Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is windshield rain repellent appropriate for bathroom mirrors? Is there any reason why it wouldn't be?

Serious suggestion, even if it sounds absurd. Get some of the shaving cream with witch hazel in it, smear it on the mirror, and squeegee it off. It helps keep the mirrors defogged. =0)Is windshield rain repellent appropriate for bathroom mirrors? Is there any reason why it wouldn't be?
Yes, Rain-x will work in bathrooms. In fact, the manufacturer used to advertise that use for it's product.Is windshield rain repellent appropriate for bathroom mirrors? Is there any reason why it wouldn't be?
I don't see why it wouldn't be usable on a bathroom mirror. The only issue you might come accross is heat moisture that may remove the coating. Another good cleaner for mirrors is using windshied washer fluid mixed with water. Works great and is cheaper than store bought glass cleaners.
It should work. I used to use vinegar on the inside of my motorcycle helmet shield when it started to get cold out. Seemed to work well.
Sure rain x works good on mirrors. Car wax works good on fiberglass showers too.
I wouldn't know why it wouldn't work. Actually it's a good idea I think I'll give it a try .
I don't think it would matter
It works I've head of that, just make sure you get a good quality anit-fog. Some of the cheap stuff leaves a haze

No comments:

Post a Comment