Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where can i buy the UGG water and stain repellent?

I just ordered new sand classic tall ugg boots. i want to keep them as clean as i can. where can i buy the UGG water and stain repellent and how often do i use it?Where can i buy the UGG water and stain repellent?
You can purchase it at Nordstrom or thier website. However, I reccomend purchasing the identical more affordable version at a alternative website i will provide you the link for.


Use it one time a month. Lay a old towel down in your garage, basement or outside and lather the UGG water and stain repellent spray on the boots and let them soak for 12 preferably 24 hours.


Best of luck to you!Where can i buy the UGG water and stain repellent?
You can buy it at any UGG retailer. Like Nordstrom or any place that carries Uggs. I bought it and I don't recommend it.





You should take your Uggs to a shoe repair shop and ask them to waterproof it. It's cheap and you can pick them up the next day.





If you want, you can even try to waterproof them yourself. You can use Scotch Guard for suede, but I'd recommend getting it done.





I bought the Ugg brand stuff and it didn't work to well and my Uggs were actually ruined just by walking through some wet grass. I got them cleaned and waterproofed at a small local shop and no problems since.





Hope I helped.
You don't have to buy the Ugg brand water repellent. Really, it's the same thing in the bottle as any other water repellent. Don't waste your money on buying it and just buy any water repellent.
You can try this site. They have some there





http://www.buy-a-rama.com/?q=uggs+Repell鈥?/a>
http://www.uggaustralia.com/ProductsList.aspx?gID=w%26amp;categoryID=173%26amp;page=1








I am sure they will have directions on the bottle.





Hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment