Friday, May 14, 2010

Has anyone used the Thermacell Mosquito repellent indoors?

HELP! I'm highly sensitive to mosquito bites! My bites swell up huge that I have to be in bed all day long. I need to use some sort of mosquito repellent indoors. Does anyone know what I can use indoors? Like a plug in kind that the Europeans have? How's the thermacell mosquito repellent indoors?Has anyone used the Thermacell Mosquito repellent indoors?
If mosquitoes are such a problem for you then I would be taking mosquito control in your house and backyard seriously.





1. Indoors 鈥?use mosquito repellents such as Thermacell, coils, screens and indoor mosquito traps.





2. Outdoors - remove sources of water for breading is probably the most effective thing you can do in your immediate area. You could also look at introducing a mosquito trap.





Here is a good article on controlling mosquitoes in and around your home and another one on mosquito bites although it seems you are a pro in this area already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment