Friday, May 14, 2010

Should i use Mosquito Repellent Oil on my baby?

i have 7 month old baby. i live in rural area, there is a big comunity of Mosquito. i am very upset due to these Mosquitos, they bit to my baby. Should i use Mosquito Repellent Oil to save my baby?Should i use Mosquito Repellent Oil on my baby?
No, both are bad for babies. (repellant and the mosquitos)





best thing to do is cover baby up. Place baby in light long sleeve shirts and pants, add socks and watch them. If you find a very light skull cap you should give them that too.Should i use Mosquito Repellent Oil on my baby?
I'm sure that this would be ok however, try to spray far awy from his/her skin so it's light on his or her skin. If you have ever worn toenail polish or finger nail polish and you spray that on it you might notice that the chemicals eat away at the paint like acid. I asume the effect is similar with skin
No. You should not. As most repellents may contain harmful chemicals which will do more harm than good for your baby s skin.so instead use a mosquito net.

No comments:

Post a Comment