Friday, May 14, 2010

Does anyone know if the sonic mouse repellent devices really work at getting rid of mice and keeping them away

they do but not as well as poison.Does anyone know if the sonic mouse repellent devices really work at getting rid of mice and keeping them away
I have tried several over the last 20 years, and mice have left droppings within a few feet of them. I have also caught mice in traps that were set as close as 2 feet from the sonic repellents. So I threw out all of mine in the last couple of years. And since then, I have read an article in a ';scientific'; - or ';reputable '; magazine /newspaper stating that there is no evidence that they work. Now I have had good luck catching them in the old fashioned wooden spring traps.Does anyone know if the sonic mouse repellent devices really work at getting rid of mice and keeping them away
I don't know. I tried one of those once and unplugged it and threw it away after only one day. (I could hear it, and it was annoying!)
No. I saw some mice laughing and rolling on the floor when one of these devices was plugged in in a house. A good solid two-by-four will sober them up and encourage them to consider relocating to friendlier surroundings. I have also invited my friend Tom over to spend several nights and he usually delights in handling the problem. This a guest that you don't have to prepare meals for either. What a guy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment