Friday, May 14, 2010

Spider Repellent that works for wolfs spiders and is safe for dogs?

there are always wolf spiders in my house and i hate them so much but my dad doesn't like to kill them cause they eat bugs. And i'm gonna be gone for like 2 weeks and don't want to come home to bedroom full of spiders (they in my room most cause its the darkest) i need something i can spay my door so they won't come in at all and safe for my dogs.Spider Repellent that works for wolfs spiders and is safe for dogs?
Do you have a HY VEE store in your area? If so go get Hedge/Ostage balls. I put them in the window and one by my bedroom door.


We had wolf spiders and those white tiny ones. Uggg.





OstageHedge balls will rot. so put foil under them. Takes 8 weeks to rot.


But works very well.





Also i spray my screens with windex. Flying insect do not like it. So no spider food. You have to respray window sreens after a rain.





My dogs do not like the smell of the ostage ball. they do not try to eat it or anthing. I put 6 in my 2 story house. 4 outside on each corner.


the cost 50 cents each hereSpider Repellent that works for wolfs spiders and is safe for dogs?
I wouldn't worry about the spiders. they are an outdoor hunter


and only occasionally wander into a home. should one make


use of your room while gone, they are territorial, and likely


there would be no more than one.


I had on that lived behind my computer for well over a year,


and was never a problem.


There are no known effective repellents for spiders.


lemon scented furniture polish will work, but its effects are


marginal, and only temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment