Friday, May 14, 2010

What is the best mosquitoes repellent system in the US?

Hi there


I have a garden and mosquitoes still break in the house.


I have never been faced with this problem as I was living in appartments before and now I am eaten alive


I used to have plug in repellents in Europe but I cannot find any here.


What are the best solutions for outdoor and indoor? I live in New York.


HELP!!!!!!!!What is the best mosquitoes repellent system in the US?
first of all make sure to keep your surrounding clean. You can use nets in your doors and windows use odomos it is a good medicene to keep away mosquitoes.What is the best mosquitoes repellent system in the US?
Some hardware and garden stores have sprays you attach to your house and spray all over that will kill mosquitos, but the best thing is to make sure theres no sitting water, because thats where they reproduce.





For indoors, find a body spray that has DEET in it. OFF is a good brand, theres lot of others, I just cant remember the names.

No comments:

Post a Comment