Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Did you see that fly on the wall documentary about the insect repellent business?

Was there a bug in the office?Did you see that fly on the wall documentary about the insect repellent business?
The six feet strategy left me buzzing and I was flying back and forth til I didn't know if I was coming or going. Anyway, now I'm flat on my back with no way to get back on my feet. I think I've reached a dead end!Did you see that fly on the wall documentary about the insect repellent business?
Yes I watched it with my ANT FLEASity, who said she even SPIDER second camera, and we both thought it was a LOUSEy thing to do. You never know who's EARWIGing on you these days, mind you I suppose it's a good thing if they can catch someone committing APHIDle.
Yes...That was exciting coverage !!


The Toxic Twosome known as Agent Orange and the infamous Black Flag were both EXTERMINATED following the RAID at the Leona Helmsly Roach Motel!


For more info see film at eleven!
Presumably it was presented by Dec!
May bee. Whether hornet you check it out insect ions is up to you.
  • topical cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment