Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What is the Best mosquito repellent?

I work otside all day and im gtting eaten alive w Skintastic.


I want some **** that works I dont care if it gives me cancer!!What is the Best mosquito repellent?
Deep Wood off that is the best since I was in Vietnam good stuff, keep it handy if you are out side and sweating , hope this helps.What is the Best mosquito repellent?
As she said Katnip is great to repel them if you have a place to grow it. Hate to repeat someone else but Skin So Soft from Avon is the best repellent I've come across. Hope that helps.
The skitters are really bad this year and I sympathize with ya. I grow catnip, which is a great repellant. I put lots of it in a spray bottle and fill with baby oil. Try it. Good luck
I know you are going to think I am crazy ... but I recommend you give plain old Listerine mouthwash - the original flavor a try.





If you are determined to put a cream or something else on ... there is a product called ';skin so soft'; by avon I believe that works like magic as well. Mouthwash is cheaper and more effective.





I put Listerine (or any cheap brand) in a spray bottle and spray the yard, deck, clothes, and body ... a mosquito will not come with 20 yards of the area. Best stuff I have ever tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment