Friday, May 14, 2010

I need a certain type of repellent?

Can you tell me where to get garden gnome repellent?? My neighbors yard is over run with them. I don't want those little tyrants coming over into my yard so I was wondering what would keep them away. Any suggestions. Also...she has a flock of pink flamingos that say all year round. How do they live through the winter on mere bird food??I need a certain type of repellent?
They hate silver, it makes them stay back where they belong. They do love to travel as well so if you charter a bus they'll all just jump right on, but beware; they send postcards. Hey you could organize a junket to a silver mine for the little ankle biters, that would fix em! Pink flamingos are a little trickery, pre heat oven to 350 F; add favorite spices and volia! Depending upon weight of course you should have a real nice Sunday dinner in about four hours. With a flock they really shouldn't notice the odd one or two gone, mmmmm flamingo with all the trimmings.I need a certain type of repellent?
I'd suggest a pit bull or rottie. Train it to attack anything under 18'; tall. (You don't have any toddlers, do you?) That should keep the miserable little wretches off your property.





As for the flamingos, I know they derive their coloring from the pink shrimp they eat. She must be feeding them tomatoes or beets. Try wiring their bills shut. That should stop the little sods!
Place a Light Up Santa in your yard it will keep them away.





The flamingos aren't birds they're alien robots sent to spy on us. They leech the necessary nutrients from the ground while pretending to eat the bird food.
A nice baseball bat should do the trick
YOU CAN GET SOME TOUCHDOWN THAT WILL KILL ANYTHING
It could be worse. She could have old toilets with fake flowers in them. Now that's garden chic!
I'm quite repellent --- am I the type you're looking for ?

No comments:

Post a Comment