Sunday, January 24, 2010

Homemade pest repellent for my rose bushes?

PLEASE, I need help.





I know that for oleanders I can use watered down listerine, I tried it on my roses and it did not work.





I would appreciate only serious answers, thank you.





Peace and Love your way.Homemade pest repellent for my rose bushes?
Jalapeno peppers... Pureed an mixed with a gallon of water; doesn't take many....the capacin burns on contact.Homemade pest repellent for my rose bushes?
Chewing tobacco spit. No lie.
sort of depends on the pest.


A solution of soapdiluted with water sprayed on leaves is good for aphids etc. you could always go buy a bag of lady bugs.


diatomaceous earth is good for slugs
1st- If using hot peppers of any kind-WEAR GLOVES AND DO NOT SPRAY IF THERE IS ANY WIND-They Do burn on contact!


I put 3 or 4 garlic cloves in a blender, fill with water and blend until all smashed. Then I add a few drops of dish soap and pour into a sieve to remove any large pieces. Pour into spray bottle or canister and use every morning until pests are gone.
DW40

1 comment:

  1. I always like to have a read about such things.home remedies for cellulite are effective, natural and have almost no side effects.

    ReplyDelete