Friday, January 22, 2010

What is the best bug repellent with NO aerosol?

I'm going camping and I need to get bug repellent. I used 2 repellents and none of them worked. Cuz i got mesquito bites. What is the best insect repellent with no aersol? Cuz aersol hurts the environment.What is the best bug repellent with NO aerosol?
Johnson's OFF! creme is a really good mosquito repellent. I live in Mexico and go into mosquito infested water logged dense undergrowth when hiking. Literally hundreds of them. I never get bitten. It lasts and lasts. I'm still using same plastic squeeze bottle 4 years later - and it's just as effective! It has a pleasant odor and it's non greasy.What is the best bug repellent with NO aerosol?
I love Skin So Soft by Avon, or rubbing dryer sheets on yourself works, I SWEAR!! Off makes a squirt bottle repellent called Cutter that isn't bad either, but I've found that I need to put on a ton of it to work. Try the Skin So Soft, it works well, and it doesn't stink that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment