Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What is a good natural mouse repellent?

I live in an area where field mice are common, and sometimes they get into my house. Are there any ways to get rid of them besides getting a cat (I'm allergic) or using traps (I have small children and don't want to leave traps around). I don't want to use poison either because of the kids, plus I don't want mice dying in my walls and stinking up my house. Is there anything they find repellent, that I could maybe leave around the places I've seen them?What is a good natural mouse repellent?
This article discusses both peppermint oil and fabric softener sheets as repellents for mice.





http://www.kitchenchick.com/2006/01/the_鈥?/a>What is a good natural mouse repellent?
My wife uses those little tubes that trap them live, she's squeamish, we have kids and pets, etc. That is part one.





Part two, more important, is to seal up every little crack they get in from. You can usually find them because mice are not clean. In other words, they leave little dirt/poo trails to their entrances.
you could set traps for them ,the only thing that I can think of are cats.


get a couple of them if you can .





Field mice are tiny and they will not harm your children if they were rats I would be very concerned .
glue traps. non toxic. they run across it and get stuck, then you throw it out.
Cat urine

No comments:

Post a Comment