Sunday, January 24, 2010

Does anyone know about an all-natural bug repellent for my garden? I need something to get underground bugs 2.

I need a repellent that I can feel safe eating. Since me and my family will be eating the veggies coming out of the garden pretty much daily I don't want to use ';conventional'; pesticides. If the solution works underground all the better because there are grubs and larvae under the topsoil and such. Thanks!Does anyone know about an all-natural bug repellent for my garden? I need something to get underground bugs 2.
Look for a series of gardening books by Jerry Baker...one is The Impatient Gardener--there are others. I used these as my ';bible'; as a new gardener and frequently rely on them. He is great! ElaineDoes anyone know about an all-natural bug repellent for my garden? I need something to get underground bugs 2.
Go here


http://www.safeinsecticide.com/
  • topical cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment