Sunday, January 24, 2010

Does anyone know if those ultrasonic mouse repellent devices have any effect on house rabbits?

I've discovered that with the cold weather mice have made their way into my house and I just can't kill anything so I was thinking of trying an ultrasonic pest repellent device. I have pet rabbits and I don't want to upset them or hurt their ears with it so I was hoping that someone might know if they have any effects on rabbits. ThanksDoes anyone know if those ultrasonic mouse repellent devices have any effect on house rabbits?



I must let you know that I bought 4 of these devices to get rid of a mouse in my kitchen. They did not work! Wish I could answer the question about the rabbits. Good luck to you.... Does anyone know if those ultrasonic mouse repellent devices have any effect on house rabbits?
I have one of these sensors in my kitched which I got to fend off a recent mouse invasion. They don't seem to bother my bunnies, but they will no longer run past that room.

Report Abuse



i have one of these sensors... i got it off www.primrose-london.co.uk. It is in my sitting room plugged into a socket. because of the fact that it is ultrasonic and electromagnetic it works better. the electromagnetic waves are meant to travel through the electricity around the house.

Report Abuse


  • topical cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment