Sunday, January 24, 2010

What is the best mosquitoes repellent system in the US?

Hi there


I have a garden and mosquitoes still break in the house.


I have never been faced with this problem as I was living in appartments before and now I am eaten alive


I used to have plug in repellents in Europe but I cannot find any here.


What are the best solutions for outdoor and indoor? I live in New York.


HELP!!!!!!!!What is the best mosquitoes repellent system in the US?
deet yourself to death with Off. All the Off outdoor burners are goodWhat is the best mosquitoes repellent system in the US?
Off is a good one to have or anything with '; Deet ';. If you are being bothered by Mosquitoes check your area for standing water and remove it. Or you can call your local Health Dept. or Vector Control District and they will survey the area for you for free.
permethrin...if you can get some military grade stuff thats even better. if not, deet is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment