Friday, January 22, 2010

Is there some kind of mosquito repellent for dogs?

There are a lot of mosquitoes outside the house and my dog gets bitten all the time by them. What can I put on her to get rid of them?Is there some kind of mosquito repellent for dogs?
I use Bio Spot and have for over 10 yrs on all my dogs and on all the rescues that I get.


It protects from fleas, ticks , and mosquitoes!Is there some kind of mosquito repellent for dogs?
I use Buzz Away Extreme, you can find it at the health food store. It repels Mosquitoes, Fleas, Gnats, Blackflies, %26amp; Ticks! It is waterproof. It is a natural insect repellent. It doesn't contain pesticides or chemicals.

Report Abuse



REVOLUTION -- THIS IS A LIQUID THAT GOES ON THE BACK OF HIS NECK ONCE A MONTH AND TAKES CARE OF HEARTWORM. FLEAS, MOSQUITOES AND TICKS..IT REALLY WORKKS.


LIVE IN FLORIDA, MOSQUITOES GALORE.
YA,the formula is-TIK20 25%+begon 25%+kerosin25%+denatured spirit25 apply thuroly all over body %26amp; then cover him with a mosqito net.I bet even u wont go near him.It really works.
I really don't know but with west nile virus they have to have somthing out there i would think!
yes there is this bath oil that works on humans and animals for all pests
You may need Fly Killers
well u should really call a vet or something.
I use Avon Skin so Soft on my dog's coat and inside her ears. It works. Just put it on, don't rub it in.
Avon skin so soft works great. Even trainers use it for their horses. Put it in a spray bottle and spray them with it.
yep!





http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/pr鈥?/a>
Use K9 adavntix I hear that works or use Off!!
You can wash the dog out with mosquitoe and tick shampoo.


You might be able to find a spray for dogs. Check ur local pet store.





Good luck
Yes, frontline has a pill the dog's take once a month. I use it for my dogs. It also protects against flees and ticks.
A lot of kennels will place citronella plants around the dogs pens. They are a safe and effective natural insect repellant that will keep mosquitos away from your house (and therefore your dog).
have you seen that commercial of advatix? puppy singing there ain't no bugs on me.. i think that should also help on their mosquito problems.
I had put skin so soft by Avon on my dog's coat. I think it helps plus it makes her smell good. Just make sure you don't rub it on her skin, just the coat.
use REVOLUTION, it kills everything from mosquitos, ear mites, fleas, ticks, heart worms, you name it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment