Friday, January 22, 2010

Can I use UGG Australia Water and Stain Repellent on my Elsa Juicy Couture suede sneakers?

I just bought some Juicy Couture sneakers, the actual type is the ELSA sneaker, and since they have quite a bit of suede piping, I was wondering if I could go ahead and spray them with UGG Australia Water and Stain Repellent to protect them. Can I? Or is it just intended for my UGG boots?Can I use UGG Australia Water and Stain Repellent on my Elsa Juicy Couture suede sneakers?
Can't see why not? just read the label of the spray or go to the website and see if it advises against using it on suede :)Can I use UGG Australia Water and Stain Repellent on my Elsa Juicy Couture suede sneakers?
LMAO!!! WHAT A DORK !!! CAN U READ THE LABEL FOR UGG'S ONLY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment