Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Where (exactly) might one locate a large quantity of industrial strength Lil Wayne Repellent?

Time is of the essence. Thanks for your help.Where (exactly) might one locate a large quantity of industrial strength Lil Wayne Repellent?
My giant vagina. When Nasty's done searching for her remote-controlled fan, I'll let you know.





Where (exactly) might one locate a large quantity of industrial strength Lil Wayne Repellent?
I looked up Lil Wayne in Wikipedia. Apparently he claims to be the best rapper in the world. I take exception to that, and I'm sure you do too, having collected every single one of my albums and the limited release Pizza Hut K-MAC tumbler set. I have written a dis track called ';Suck my balls Lil Wayne'; which I hope to perform half time at the Super Bowl (I had to look up Super Bowl on Wikipedia too). Celine Dion may perform it with me and maybe I can work some kind of Janet Jackson style equipment failure into the act. I'm sure that sight alone will repel Lil Wayne, and every other heterosexual male in a 5 mile radius for that matter.
The boy looks like he could take 2450 volts- and he probably should. I think your only hope might be to frame him for murder and hope for a maximum security facility.
You need to carefully select a broad spectrum rapicide.





I used a product for Soulja Boy, but it contained country music which gave me hives.
If I only knew.


Ding's giant vagina.


wow.
walmart carries lil wayne repellant. it goes under the name: good music. =)
First we need to locate ';Flava Flav and some Tic Tacs'; for this one! :)
just lure him away with large amounts of alcohol and a guy that does face tattoos
IDK, but I've been looking for some myself
outside usa, he's only known there
tell me when you find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment