Friday, January 22, 2010

Does anyone know of an effective natural insect repellent?

My daughter had an allergic reaction to regular OFF type repellant with DEET and I need to find and alternative. I've heard of Avon Skin-So-Soft. Any other ideas?Does anyone know of an effective natural insect repellent?
Citronella is a natural insect repellant. I think it may be in Avon Skin-So-Soft, the green bottle type. Ask your Avon rep.Does anyone know of an effective natural insect repellent?
Mosquitos DON'T like the smell of some Mints (plants that when you crush the leaves- have a nice minty smell). There's one I used to use when I lived back East- called, ';Lemon Balm'; that I thought worked GREAT at keeping mosquitos away. You can buy it in many places that sell Herbs... It's EASY to grow; grows back every year- and all you do, is take a sprig, crush it- %26amp; rub the scent wherever you want... The sweet Lemon Scent can ALSO be used in Tea... At the VERY least, the low growing plant makes a very nice Addition to the Garden... :)
Avon 3S is an all around wonder and I am not kidding!


SPF 30, bug repellent and an antiseptic and moisturizer. I have it in my first aid kit! A really good all purpose balm.
For children, it is best to use natural repellent like eucalyptus oil, lemon grass etc. Just apply on her clothings.
Citronella oil will do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment