Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What is a good, safe insect repellent for toddlers?

I need to know of any brands I could buy or any home remedy that is a safe way to repel insects, specifically ticks.What is a good, safe insect repellent for toddlers?
Skin So Soft worked for my son, but not for his cousins.





My son now swears by Coppertone sunscreen lotion. Bugs don't set down on the surface of your skin. The gel does not work, it really takes the lotion.What is a good, safe insect repellent for toddlers?
there are child's versions of those bug repellants.. normally they say (KIDS) or (CHILDS) or osmething like that..


try drugstroes..


x
As a man, it's tough for me to recommend this, but it works really well. It's Avon Skin So Soft. It's a spray on lotion that works wonders as an insect repellant!
Avon Skin So Soft Spray on Oils or Lotions, they smell pretty good too and are gentle for your kids' skin, I use them on my kid when needed. Not very expensive either. (maybe about $6-7 a bottle?)
Fly swatter, but make sure the bug is not on his nose. Seriously, read the labels.........
i agree with some of what the people say in here coppertone does the trick

No comments:

Post a Comment