Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What acts as a good hamster repellent?

My hamster keeps biting at my door when she's out of the cage.. She's taken away some of the wood! Is there any substance (that isn't dangerous) that I can use to repel it from that area?What acts as a good hamster repellent?
I suggest making a bin cage, they are very very easy and cheap.


There will be no bars anymore for chewing on and they are usually very more roomy!





Go find a simple storage bin right size and all, drill a few holes for whatever accessory's you need to add in it, like water bottles.





I don't think repellent is also safe for keeping a healthy hamster. And sometimes even with plenty of things to keep it busy the hamster is still gonna chew which is bad for the teeth on metal.What acts as a good hamster repellent?
cats are a good hamster repellant

No comments:

Post a Comment