Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What do you for in your Insect Repellent?

I would like to inquire what do you look for in buying insect repellents for your kids. We are trying to develop a new product and your inputs will be appreciated!What do you for in your Insect Repellent?
I don't like when it doesn't dry right away and makes my hair on my arms stick together and my arms. That's just icky. The thought of that new bug spray of drying instantly and not sticky sounds good. But does it smell like it could knock you out too? I hate that too. It's ok, I get that it has to smell to get the bugs away, but not so strong that it might just knock me out too. That's just not good. GOod Luck!!!!What do you for in your Insect Repellent?
Make it as less toxic as possible. Skin So Soft by Avon is popular for this reason. It doesnt smell like an insect repellent and it is not toxic.
Avon Skin So Soft works very well and will not bother the children's skin.
Whewwee, I sure can't use the Avon Skin So Soft - breakout like I have poison ivy. Due to heightened skin sensitivity I'm always on the lookout for 'natural' products that won't bother my skin. I use one sage leaf when I grill out. The heat increases the aroma %26amp; one leaf keeps mosquitos %26amp; deer flies away for hours. May want to try an experiment yourself! [Broad leaf sage - very strong. Don't use more than one leaf at a time when trying it out.]

No comments:

Post a Comment