Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Where can I get a plug in fly repellent that doesn't kill the annoying little gits?

I leave my windows open all the time and every summer I'm tormented by flies buzzing in and out. I don't want to kill them though. I think there's a plug in thing that keeps them out but don't know where to start to find one. I live in Dublin.


Thanks!Where can I get a plug in fly repellent that doesn't kill the annoying little gits?
Hi C.C.


Anything that smells like citronella should keep em away. It works for mosquitoes so I ';assume'; it would work for flies too.





LK, that was nasty :)Where can I get a plug in fly repellent that doesn't kill the annoying little gits?
%26gt;'; I don't want to kill them ';





http://www.usefilm.com/images/5/1/4/0/51鈥?/a>





Perhaps you may want to reexamine your philosophy?
  • how to makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment