Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What is the best bug repellent you can buy at Walmart? For body and air both....?

I hate bugs! But they just love me. I can step outside for 5 minutes and come back in with 3 or 4 bites every time. I immediately wash them and put witch hazel and then benadryl cream on them. Luckily, they usually go away in a couple hours.





I promised my son we would go camping tomorrow night, but I am just dreading all the bugs. I'd like to find something to spray or rub on us to keep them away and some candles or something to keep them away from the campsite if possible. Help!What is the best bug repellent you can buy at Walmart? For body and air both....?
Off! spray in the garden section at walmart and check the % of bug repellant in it, they have the family stuff and the extra, or max strenghth I use the max!





oh and citranella oil a dab on your palms and put in your hair, or rub on body i do that too, it helps!What is the best bug repellent you can buy at Walmart? For body and air both....?
Their strongest stuff is in the sporting goods dept. by the camping supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment