Sunday, January 24, 2010

Has anyone ever used the dog repellent spray?

they say if u spray this on the areas u don't want your dog to get on he wont. does it really work? thanks to all who answer.Has anyone ever used the dog repellent spray?
Yep, it kept my behemoth Siberian Husky, Boo, off of the living room couch where he was starting to take root. I used it for about a week, but he sure didn't get back up there after the first spray. I also used it in areas of the garden where he was trampling and peeing on my plants.Has anyone ever used the dog repellent spray?
yeah i used it as perfume. now my ex's don't bother me
yes have tried this but work only for a short time.
I have used bitter apple spray and 'out'. Bitter apple works for chewing and the out works for areas that you do not want your dog to go. I would suggest doing a color safe test first before spraying it on furniture, clothing etc. test it on an area that is hidden.

No comments:

Post a Comment