Sunday, January 24, 2010

Where can I buy Deflac Spray spider repellent?

I've been informed my home security alarm is triggered by spiders on the sensors. Deflac Spray is recommended but my local Wilkinson and other stores in the Cwmbran area do not stock it. From where can I purchase it, or is there another product or remedy? Many thanks.Where can I buy Deflac Spray spider repellent?
In the UK, you can buy it from places like Homebase or Wilko's for about 2 or 3 pounds. It comes in a green and white spray can. As far as I know, it's not available in the US.





You can use it around door frames, windows, base boards, etc. It leaves a long-lasting protective barrier, and any nasty little pests that crawl across it will have the poison on them and will die in a short time. Works very well with spiders, earwigs, ants, and more.





Be careful with it, as it doesn't have the most pleasant of smells.Where can I buy Deflac Spray spider repellent?
Try Ebay..
OFF THE WEB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment