Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do you know where I can find water repellent envelopes for mailing? I have tried asking the post office. ?

I thought the post office would be the answer, but not true. I also tried Walmart. I need these envelopes to mail merchandise to different people in throughout the country.Do you know where I can find water repellent envelopes for mailing? I have tried asking the post office. ?
Any office supply store has Tyvek envelopes. They aren't completely waterproof but they are water-repellent. They're also quite a bit more expensive than the traditional manila or paper envelope.





You can also get any number of plastic bags or heat-sealed plastic wrap to enclose the items before you put them in an envelope or box for mailing.





Talk to the employees at your nearest Office Depot or Staples and they can show you what they have. You can also go to someplace like Mailboxes Plus that rents out mailboxes and ask them for suggestions.Do you know where I can find water repellent envelopes for mailing? I have tried asking the post office. ?
You could try using self sealed Bubble bags. I would say that they are more water resistant then waterproof but I think they would do the job.





Try searching for a packaging supplier or try this link:





http://www.manuli.co.uk/index.php?c=51%26amp;catParentId=32%26amp;catName=Bubble%20Bags





This is a UK site so you may wish to find an alternate US site.
yu kan rap stuff in plastik bag %26amp; put it in envelope or small box.


Yu kan yuze kleer tape over the address on the outside so it wont smeer if box get wet.


But yu kant make hole thang waterproof.


post offis insist em gotta hav spot tu stamp on, put on stamp, maby rite note with ballpoint pen.
Try an office supply store. There are waterproof envelopes available and should be available at an office supply store. I occasionally get something in one of these types of envelopes.






ULINE.com or just do a search for mailing supplies.



No comments:

Post a Comment