Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Does an electronic pest repellent helps to keep away the bed bugs from my bedroom?

I have this issue with them I had tryed vacuum/ steam/ laundry. But, at night and during the day I feel they are all over my body. I want to buy the electronic pest repellent, But, I have some doubts about buying it before someone tells me if it work. Thanks for the the feed back guys!!Does an electronic pest repellent helps to keep away the bed bugs from my bedroom?
If it's not costly I'd say give it a try, BUT the only way to get rid of them, is to exterminate for them and clean thoroughly. ';This Old House'; website gives some very good info on how to deal.





Vacuuming %26amp; Steaming doesn't work. Laundry doesn't work either if you don't clean the house/room. You could try suffocating them if you can live without certain bedding/clothing items for more than 6 mos. Check the site.Does an electronic pest repellent helps to keep away the bed bugs from my bedroom?
Yes! I know one of the best Pest-Repellent Products available here : http://www.agritura.com/index.php/cat/c93_Fly---Insect-Repellents.html

1 comment:

  1. Amazing post ! thanks to share essential facts regarding pet control. Anyone looking for Best pest repeller for mice may follow: Best ultrasonic pest repeller control

    ReplyDelete