Friday, January 22, 2010

I want to to buy a sound wave roach repellent, but I have rats as pets. Is there any that are rodent friendly?

I'm looking for one of those ultra sonic sound wave pest repellents, but one that doesn't harm rodents. Is it possible?I want to to buy a sound wave roach repellent, but I have rats as pets. Is there any that are rodent friendly?
Boy, I'm amazed at the stupidity of some people! There is nothing crazy about having rats as pets! Don't listen to any fool who thinks otherwise. Hannahmontana, if you can't offer something constuctive to say, STEP OFF!


Many animals, and maybe insects like roaches, can become accustomed to the sound wave devices, and eventually ignore them. They used to have a bunch of sound wave speakers in the main concourse at L.A. Union Station to keep the pigeons out of the building. Guess what? The pigeons eventually built their nests in the sound wave speakers! So, you may want to consider another method. One that I've heard of that's harmless to mammals is to sprinkle cornstarch in the areas where the roaches walk. They walk through the cornstarch, which is so fine that it clogs the roaches' breathing holes (their breathing holes are the equivalent of our nostrils and are located along their body) and they suffocate.


Something to consider.I want to to buy a sound wave roach repellent, but I have rats as pets. Is there any that are rodent friendly?
No. I did a lot of research on the sonic wave repellents and they all claim to repel rodents.
we have one for mice and i own both rats and a guinea pig. they are set to a certain frequency for each animal.
YOU HAVE RATS THAT IS CRAZY!!!!! thanks for the two points!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment