Saturday, January 23, 2010

How to keep bears away, how can I make my own bear repellent without harming my cats.?

Dude! Who needs bear repellent when you got cats???How to keep bears away, how can I make my own bear repellent without harming my cats.?
Get a bear proof garbage can, and don't leave any petfood outside where the bears can smell it. They come because of food.How to keep bears away, how can I make my own bear repellent without harming my cats.?
Do you have access to fire crackers.


I have to say it. If you don't care enough about your cats to keep them inside. Why are you worried about hurting them.
Hike naked.
I think it's called a shotgun.
I know this isn't an answer, but I gotta say it. That must be some bear repellant your using if you're sacrificing your cats as part of it!!!





I don't think you can. Aren't they a pepper spray type substance? I think it works on all creatures equally.
keep your cat under your eyes
That reminds me of the ';pull my finger'; thing my dad used to do...
Stay off those gay bear chatlines and they will stop bothering you.

No comments:

Post a Comment