Friday, January 22, 2010

Do you know any good mosquitoes repellent?

i'd tried different brands. some leaves my skin to break-out. some act like a purfume and attract more mosquitoes. i feel like they are taunting @ me. any suggestions beside piling on mud?Do you know any good mosquitoes repellent?
I was in the Army for 10 years. The best thing we used was Avon Skin-so-soft. It was hysterical - a whole platoon of smelly army guys that smelled like perfume. But it worked. We bought by the case-load.





I survived many long weeks in the woods in Washington State, Maine and Alaska.





OFF just seemed to attract them. The sonic devices were a joke.Do you know any good mosquitoes repellent?
Avon Skin So Soft for you


and Citronella candles for the outdoors
Mosquitoes become a nuisance when they enter homes. You can get rid of mosquitoes by using pest control. I found the information at http://www.pests.in useful.
i agree w/ the AVON SKIN SO SOFT
I've hunted in some of the most heavily infested timbers. And fished when skeeters were at there worst.


I tried skin so soft,etc. Skin so soft works but not long just about 15 Min's or so The best that I have found is any product that has DEET in it. My boy is in the Army they issue him a product with DEET in it also, The higher the DEET the better the repellent. DEET has been around for a long time, 1946.It Will repel ticks, chiggers, and some biting flies. One of the better info's on repellents is in the web page below. type in mosquito repellents. You may be sensitive to DEET if so Avon does have one one out that the EPA has just approved
yes
Don't buy insect repellents. They are nothing but dangerous chemicals that seep into your bloodstream. Instead, try Vicks Vapo Rub. I swear! It works! Put it on your skin (not goopy, though) and it will give you a tingley feeling and no mosquitoes will come anywhere near you. Also, it's not dangerous to you. Trust me, I went through rainforests for days on end with shorts on and never got one bug bite!
Try Avon Skin So Soft...not kidding...works great

No comments:

Post a Comment