Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do you know where I can buy helicopter repellent?

I'm sick and tired of having my garden ravaged by helicopters, and I need to find a solution to my delema.Do you know where I can buy helicopter repellent?
It's in between the Badger Wave Generators and the Tree Bark Varnish at Rexalls Dude.Do you know where I can buy helicopter repellent?
i think batman has some on his utility belt.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jg2okfrm鈥?/a>
You get some from the Umbrella Corporation just ask for Wesker he can help.
All I can seem to find at the Home Depot is JET repellant. No luck with Helicopter Repellant.
Hahah





Well I think a formal complaint to your congress man or a grenade launcher would help your problem.
I think I saw a spray at Wal Mart in the makeup isle.
Huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment