Friday, January 22, 2010

Why is my insect repellent spray attracting earwigs and other ';basement,'; insects?

I have sprayed a repellant spray all over the boards and cervices of my room. Just about half the room. But, I have used a spray that states it should repell these insects for six months or up to about a year. Now, I have had a recent infestation of earwigs and other ';basement,'; insects. What is the problem, I have a humidity control dial that I can't seem to work out. I have had it on no humidity to detract bugs.Why is my insect repellent spray attracting earwigs and other ';basement,'; insects?
Check for dampness or water around that area, and fix it.


And try making it so that light shines on the area.





True to basement bug style, they will hate it.Why is my insect repellent spray attracting earwigs and other ';basement,'; insects?
spray it all around the house. sence you only sprayed it in your room it is repelling them only in your room, no where else.
you prolly have had a problem with these bugs for awhile, but the spray just pushed them to an area where they are more noticeable.
MAYBEEE
Yuck...screw the repellent...get poison
Angel has it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment