Friday, January 22, 2010

How can i keep my cat away from my bedroom? Repellent pet sprays dont work.?

why does it come into your bedroom? was it permitted to at first?





you start by each time it comes into your room getting up, say NO and physically pick it up and put it outside, if it doesnt want to listen to you then get a water pistol and fill it with water, then each time it comes into your room just say no and squirt it with water, it wont hurt it but it will soon learn that going into your room is not a nice feeling as it gets wet and it will stop, i did that to a cat of mine that insisted on coming into the house/kitchen when their place was in the conservatory or outside and i found it worked and the cat and i had a special bond stillHow can i keep my cat away from my bedroom? Repellent pet sprays dont work.?
close the doorHow can i keep my cat away from my bedroom? Repellent pet sprays dont work.?
either physically make it impossible by leaving your door shut or a gate or somthing. Or if your pretty good with it maybe you can train it
do wha i did throw it out side that works pretty good
My cat sleep in my bedroom and on my bed everynight... or any nights that she wants..





So why should keep her away from your bedroom?


Maybe ur cat feel that it is the most comfortable place, and wants to always be close to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment