Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What is the most effective bug repellent?

I am going on vacation next month, and I know that I will be attacked by mosquitoes like always, so I'm wondering, what's the best bug repellent (as in effectiveness, and less of that chemical-like smell) you know of?





And also, are there some sort of creams/lotions for the bites that cause to be less itchy? Please name those also.





Thanks in advance!What is the most effective bug repellent?
the kind in the avon magazine idk what it is calledWhat is the most effective bug repellent?
if your going camping dont shower,no deoderant , no toothpaste





mosquitos are attracted to sweet smells which all of those have
Marmite!


a teaspoon of marmite before bed ensures no bites my nan is allergic to bites and was recommended this and it did the job perfectly!!!
Find something you like with a higher DEET level. There's a lot out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment