Sunday, January 24, 2010

Will bugs go away if I spray off insect repellent all over my desk?

At nights, bugs always come out and scare the crap out of me, so if I use to off insect repellent and spray it around will they go away?


/entomophobicWill bugs go away if I spray off insect repellent all over my desk?
not all the time. Some bugs aren't stopped. Bugs are actually more scared then you. You can make sure all the doors and window in your room are shut at all times. That reduces your risk. There is always a spider within ten feet of you. Some are too small to see. there isn't really a way to keep them away.Will bugs go away if I spray off insect repellent all over my desk?
Use some baby powder. or boric acid powder.





Try some glue traps, like roach motels. The box kind, not the open ones.
try seven dust


however read the warnings on the labell so you can apply it right
I don't think that would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment