Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm going up to my friends cabin and I'm wondering what the best mosquito repellent is?

We had the standard stuff last year and I still got eaten up. I don't want to buy into any gimmicks so I was wondering if anyone had any advice about good products.I'm going up to my friends cabin and I'm wondering what the best mosquito repellent is?
DEET does NOT cause cancer!!!!!! You are thinking of DDT not DEET! Ugh, go look up in a published journal database any information on DEET as a carcinogen and you will find nothing, I guarantee it.





DEET does work. Want more proof on best insect repellents? Visit http://www.entomology.wisc.edu/mosquitos鈥?/a>I'm going up to my friends cabin and I'm wondering what the best mosquito repellent is?
I like the new clip on. if you will be in the woods try 2 of the clip ons by OFF. this way you don't have to spray anything on you.
I've heard from dozens of hunters that Thermacell is the best thing out there. There are places in North America which are so bad even the strongest deet sprays won't work but Thermacell will. Good luck.
im in the army and when we go to heavy malaria infested places we soak our uniforms in permethin and it works great never any bug bites. Hope that helps
deep woods off with deet.

No comments:

Post a Comment