Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What is the best and safest mosquito repellent for dogs?

I want to know what brands or types of mosquito repellents people might suggest I purchase for my dogs. Is it better to use collars, pills, or liquids? Are there any liquid repellents that dogs will not try to lick? Please provide me with information regarding how well the repellents have worked for your dogs? Also, if possible please provide me with a link to the repellents you suggest. Thank You.What is the best and safest mosquito repellent for dogs?
We use K-9 Advantix on our dogs. We live out in the country and don't have a physical fence on our property, we have an electrical underground fence. So other dogs (and rabbits, foxes, deear and bear) roam our backyard sometimes. There are fleas in the yard, I can see them on my ankles sometimes when I'm in the very back part of the yard by the treeline. But there are no fleas in the house or on the dogs that we can see. It also protects against ticks and mosquitoes, too.What is the best and safest mosquito repellent for dogs?
Zonk-It best thing I have ever used for mosquito,biting flys,fleas and ticks. But if the dog gets wet you have to re-apply.
I am sure there are some, but my animals are inside animals, so really don't need it!!


Cheers!!
Avon's Skin -so -Soft mixed with water and put in a spray bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment