Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What kind of mosquitoes and insects repellent 1 year old babies can use?

We have to go to a place next to a lake that have allot of mosquitoes.What kind of repellent can use my babies?What kind of mosquitoes and insects repellent 1 year old babies can use?
skin so soft or try a good vanilla lotion :)What kind of mosquitoes and insects repellent 1 year old babies can use?
Skin so soft is great!! Other than that I would go to a health food store!! Stay away from stuff like Off and Deet, even if they say it is for kids it is still too harsh for 1 year olds!!!
I would go to a natural foods store and find a natural repellent made with essential oils-- they are the safest on children unless your child has allergies to certain oils.





Stay away from DEET!
Avon Skin So Soft is a great insect/mosquitoes repellent
I went to the Natural Food store in my area and got one without DEET. It says its safe for anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment