Saturday, January 16, 2010

What's the best car cover, and should it be water repellent or waterproof?

I have no garage, so need to park my new car on the street. I'd like to get a car cover for my Honda Accord to protect from the tree sap, but should I get water repellent or waterproof? (I'm in Northern California, so no snow worries.) Also, what are some good brands -- every single auto place seems to carry different ones.What's the best car cover, and should it be water repellent or waterproof?
Water repellent this way any moisture trapped below the cover is allowed to escape without damaging the paint. This is also why a tarp is not a good idea as a car cover.What's the best car cover, and should it be water repellent or waterproof?
I would suggest the water repellent cover according to your climate.


You may find car covers at:


http://stores.ebay.com/StopByUs

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment