Monday, January 18, 2010

Are there vegan companies that offer a botanical bug repellent for mosquitoes? Any good recommendations?

We use all of the pure, safe and beneficial products Arbonne International offers, unfortunately, they do not make a bug repellent and I refuse to load chemicals on to my kids skin and into their body.Are there vegan companies that offer a botanical bug repellent for mosquitoes? Any good recommendations?
check out www.cedarcide.com (1 800 842 1464). it is natural, made from cedar oil, and safe to use on humans %26amp; pets.we use the personal insect repellant, about 5.99, the best yet spritzer (9.99), and the big size, to control pests in our garden, and on our cats. we absolutely love it, it works on everything, and is safe to use.Are there vegan companies that offer a botanical bug repellent for mosquitoes? Any good recommendations?
Avon Skin So Soft bath oil is well regarded as an insect repellent.
i know this works i use vinegar in a spray bottle i just hold my breath while i mist my face and it is cheap , i used it while working on my shed in hot humid weather in my yard and not one bite

No comments:

Post a Comment