Monday, January 18, 2010

How can I explain this rodent repellent theory?

My wife just moved into a new apartment and there are mice. We never dealt with mice before.





They are too smart for traps; they don't work.





I figured the mice would be scared if they picked up the scent of a larger animal in the house.





So I put some of my feces in the corner behind the refrigerator.





My wife smelled it, moved the fridge and saw what I did.





Needless to say, she didn't agree with my theory.





How can I explain this theory to her?How can I explain this rodent repellent theory?
your nuts, Use the mouse traps but put food in therethat they have to pull on or put it on the underside of the tripping mechanism it always worked for me.How can I explain this rodent repellent theory?
human sent is totally different than animal sent, use cat dung, or get some of the electronic devices that are out now, you just plug them in,
you can't- this is a ridiculous theory.
  • how to makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment