Monday, January 18, 2010

How do I make a tick repellent using garlic as my main ingredient?

Kindly provide me with something that I can do at home with stuff that doesn't require rocket scientists. Thanks!How do I make a tick repellent using garlic as my main ingredient?
Garlic is toxic to dogs!!!!





PEOPLE - STOP FEEDING YOUR DOGS GARLIC!!!!!


http://www.entirelypets.com/toxicfoods.h鈥?/a>


http://www.petalia.com.au/templates/stor鈥?/a>


http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?鈥?/a>





There are many articles on toxicity - take your pickHow do I make a tick repellent using garlic as my main ingredient?
I just crush a clove of garlic and mix it in with the food. Its easy and ticks wont go near them.
Get some crushed garlic. Put it in a jar with water, let it sit and shake it every so ofter. Leave it sit for 24 hours. Once this is done, strain the garlic and put the water solution in a spray bottle. Spray away.
I heard some topic on the net that you can use the skin of garlic as a tick repellent. So it doesn't have to be the cloves that has to be used.





I'm also exploring the potential of a homemade tick repellent using the garlic's skin? Help anyone?
eew you just dont go out and buy one please
I don't know that you can. My dogs love garlic, so if I were to put it on them, they'd lick it off (and lick it off each other). Why not try the stuff you can buy from your vet? It works the best, anyway, and there's less work involved on your part, too.
HGTV has a gardener show where the host swears by his homemade mix of products which will keep away or kill most bugs.





It has urine and tobacco spittle and a few other gross things but works really well.





Watch HGTV or go to HGTV.com





seriously, by the way. not kidding.
ahhhhhh!!!





GARLIC is TOXIC to dogs. ALL root veges of the onion family are TOXIC to dogs. Just because a dog likes something, doesnt mean its good for them!





feed your dog garlic once he might be ok. feed it to him the next time and he might be DEAD.





hows that for rocket science?


I cant believe these idiots are recommending it!!





stop trying to save a buck and treat your dog properly with something like FRONTLINE PLUS - it will kill fleas, their eggs AND ticks.





kk - its toxic because theres a chemical in it (thiosulphate?) that causes haemolytic anaemia in dogs which can kill them.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment