Saturday, January 16, 2010

Does anyone have a recipe for a homemade dog repellent?

I live in the country and I have neighbor whose dog gets the biggest thrill out of barking at my house. I don't want to hurt the dog or get into a confrontation.Does anyone have a recipe for a homemade dog repellent?
If your neighbor's dog is not on their property, it's shame on them for how little they care for their pet. Black pepper is cheap, easy to spread around, environmentally friendly, and unpleasant for unwanted animals. These intruders smell it %26amp; leave. Good Luck!Does anyone have a recipe for a homemade dog repellent?
Amonias the worst thing to put on your lawn. Urine is amonia based so animals are attracted to it to cover the scent. Second, amonia can kill certain types of grass. Thats why you get brown dead spots on certain grasses where dogs pee. For me Viner,Cayenne,and water mixed worked best.

Report Abuse



I copied this answer from the thread below when I was looking for a similar topic:





';I've heard if you put amonia around the fence the dog will at least stay away. ';

No comments:

Post a Comment