Saturday, January 16, 2010

What store and where can I find mosquito repellent in South Korea?

I have mosquitos in my home so I need a room mosquito repellent. I'm tired of getting bit.What store and where can I find mosquito repellent in South Korea?
Ok, you can go to any mart, or supermarket.


There are a few options, you have the plug in option which lasts upto a month (some say longer... but its a LIE! haha), or you can get a silver mat which is also plugged in, you will need to buy refills also, but generally if you buy the mat you get a free set of refills with it.


You can also get the coils, which are slow burning similar to incense.


Lastly there is the good old spray!


엪킬라 F Killer is one company, I use their brand. I use the plug in and silver mat together.


Usually you will find the products near the cleaning product aisles of small marts.


Citronella candles are also good repellents for mosquitoes, they are probably the safest too (health wise).





You will be able to find them pretty much at any small convenience store.


Moggy Hyang is the name for the coils, if you are after the cheapest option.What store and where can I find mosquito repellent in South Korea?
Hi


Eat garlic pearls and for immediate action...dab yourself with vinegar, mosquito's bite mostly in the evenings when the air temperature drops below your body temperature, it's your body heat they home in on and wearing perfume or scented body sprays won't help.


Ray. West York's. U.K.
  • how to makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment